|Home > Polyphone
> Auto Provisioning (Plug-and-Play) Server
Provisioning (Plug-and-Play) Server
|Polyphone's Auto Provisioning
Server provides VoIP operators with centralized management for end
user devices, including configuration, easier maintenance, and plug-and-play
simplicity of Polyphone's IP phones. No further on-site support
is required for IP phone endpoints, greatly reducing operational
costs. This intelligent auto provisioning capability is a key benefit
to operators everywhere.
In an enterprise
environment, you move from cubicle to cubicle to configure endpoints
to the network. In an operator environment, you do not have the
luxury of going just 6 feet away to your next customer, when instead
they are across town. Polyphone's Auto Provisioning Server was
specifically designed to address these real-world needs. Polyphone
is the pioneer in offering intelligent plug-and-play functions
that enhance the efficiency of VoIP networks for both operators
and end users.
line of Infrastructure:
|Physical LAN Interface: 2 x 10 Mbps base Ethernet.
Physical LAN Interface: 2 x 100 Mbps base Ethernet.
Configuration & Management
- Password management.
- Audio codec preference management.
- Defines IP parameters (includes: static IP assignments, DHCP,
- Defines telephone modes (includes: routed call, direct IP
call, direct IP call with dedicated gateway).
- Defines phone numbers (E.164 address).
- Defines time servers.
- Defines VPN parameters (VPN on/off, proxy).
- Defines H.323 ID.
- Defines banner indicator on screen.
- Defines the time zone.
- Provides easy to use, web-based interface.
Standard Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating temperature : 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature : -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to
- Relative Humidity : 5%-90% non-condensing
- Operating Altitude : 0 up to 3,000 m (approximately 10,000
- Storage Altitude : 0 up to 12,000 m (approximately 40,000
- Emissions : EN55022:98; EN55024 : 98; EN61000 : 95 FCC Part
15 Class A, ICES-003
- Immunity : EN55024:98
- Safety : EN60950, UL 1950, CSA 22.2 No. 950; TS001:1997